We are working with an independent research business, formed in 2010, working with intermediaries, to support their investment process by providing fund research, asset allocation and risk management solutions.
Role involves manager research and selection, (mainly UK & UK, equities, but also other asset classes as well), managing client investment committees and also macro and market analysis.
- Strong experience of Fund Management/working as an Investment Strategist
- Ideally degree educated
- Hardworking and committed
- A team player, ideally with experience of working for boutique investment firms
- Ideally degree educated with appropriate industry qualifications
- London based
- £50-70,000 depending on knowledge/experience
- Bonus opportunity, enhanced salary/rewards over time
Please note; Due to the large number of applications that we receive, if you have not had a response within 7 days, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Follow us on Twitter or join our Facebook community by clicking 'Like’ on our Optima Recruitment Ltd page. Be the first to see our jobs as well as useful information about the job market, CVs and interviews.
Optima Recruitment acts as both an 'Employment Agency’ & 'Employment Business’ providing recruitment services throughout Surrey.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'