We are not your average financial services firm and our unique culture is just one aspect that makes us stand out from the crowd. We offer a supportive environment that encourages innovation and creativity whilst maintaining a healthy lifestyle balance. You will be joining one of Europe’s leading Investment Management firms where you can expect real responsibility and recognition from day one. We are large enough to offer a wide variety of career opportunities, whilst small enough to treat you as an individual and tailor training and development to your specific needs.
- Proactively generate ideas for equities investment content.
- Edit/write the content for the Equities Investment Comms team including, but not limited to: Monthly equity perspective note , Quarterly equities view from the floor email, Development of video market commentary, Equities thematic content.
- Prepare presentations for external client and internal sales meetings.
- Provide back-up to Head of Equity Investment Comms by presenting on equity markets both on video and in person.
- Support the Head of Equity Investment Comms in her role as cross-product champion for the equities range for both internal and external audiences (professional, institutional and end-consumer).
- Co-ordinate responses to press queries on equities by either providing copy directly or liaising with IS team.
- Co-ordinate content and supply original content in equities for the Institutional channel.
- Manage a repository for external research for the broader IS team.
- Extensive prior experience working in the financial industry, ideally with an analytical background. Both buyside and sellside experience is welcomed. Experience of client service would also be beneficial as would a significant understanding of/enthusiasm for investing.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a critical attribute as is a client service/business development-oriented personality.
- A creative eye for presentation and infographic design would also be beneficial.
- Minimum qualification – IMC. Ideally working towards CFA.
M&G is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Our role as an employer is very simple – to provide the right environment for talented people to do their best work, by respecting, understanding and valuing individual differences.
We welcome applications from individuals who have taken an extended career break, and we are willing to consider flexible working arrangements for all of our roles.