Property Investment Sales Consultant
£18,000 per annum OTE £40K
Our client is a leading investment property sourcing company, who is currently expanding their sales team. They have an exciting opportunity for a Property Investment Sales Consultant to join their team based in Manchester city centre and will be responsible for building relationships with investors and selling to a rapidly growing database. The ideal candidate will have experience within property sales or will have their own property portfolio.
- Calling investors from warm leads - database and qualified leads passed from lead generators
- Proactively selling a full portfolio of property to investors
- Booking own appointments
- Meeting with investors
- Prioritising your own workload and managing your diary
- It is essential that candidates have experience within a similar role, within the property industry
- A proven track record in sales and achieving sales targets
- The ability to think on their feet and to create solutions to close a deal
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills both over the phone and face to face
- Excellent negotiation skills The ability to manage and prioritise your own workload
- OTE of £40K per annum
- Company incentives - trips to New York, etc
- Flexible working hours
- City centre location
- Close to all transport links
If you have experience within sales in the property market and you are looking to work within a company with genuine career progressions, please apply now.
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Why not listen to some of the inspiring stories from our candidates and their one piece of career advice. It's just a few of the thousands of people who have found success in their working lives with Randstad. Visit to find out what you could become.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job