- Job Title/Location: Investment Pricing Administrator, Surrey/WFH
- Salary: £negotiable, with average bonus 7.5% (£1,700) + pension to 13% (c.£3,000)
- WFH: Average working week = 2 days office, 3 days WFH
- Candidate Requirements: Strong MS Excel skills, numerate, eye for detail, good communicator (recent graduates considered)
- Role Snapshot: Run pricing routines, assist with Fund Mergers & Launches, assist with team training - great chance to join our clients Global Pricing Team
The Company/Team: This company has built a great reputation for developing people within Financial Services and they are going through a sustained period of expansion, which started last year. This team controls a series of vital operational functions including automated and manual dealing, pricing of numerous fund ranges, transfers, client account management and the payment of commission to introducers.
The Role: The purpose of the role is to undertake the daily responsibilities of the Global Pricing Team to ensure all Pricing cycles and Third-Party Provider dealing and settlement is completed within the required time-frames with a high degree of accuracy. The key responsibilities include:
- Running Pricing routines daily at various times across all funds and providers
- Fully understand the daily processing of client instructions for a variety of Funds within tight deadlines and regulatory requirements
- Fully understand the daily high value processing of bulk transactions for Onshore, Offshore and platform funds and Life Company offerings
- Assist in the process of Fund Mergers, Launches and Closures of new Third Party Providers and funds
- Daily inputting and reconciliation of Third Party deals to enable settlement with the Third Parties.
- To keep Assistant Managers/Managers informed of work in progress and escalate any possible issues which will impact on the time-frame to complete
Skills / Experience Required: To be considered for the Investment Pricing Administrator role, you must have good MS Office skills (Excel particularly, Word, Outlook), possess the ability to work under pressure and to consistently meet deadlines. You must be numerate with a keen eye for detail and a high degree of accuracy. Good communication skills are vital and you should have flexibility to work out of hours if required. Recent graduates will be considered.
Additional Information: The salary for this Investment Pricing Administrator role is negotiable with average bonus of 7.5% (£1,700) and company pension contribution to 13% (£3,000). There is an excellent benefits package, WFH flexibility (required in the office at least one day per week) and great opportunities to develop further. Whilst there is WFH flexibility, ideally our client wants to focus on people based within commuting distance of Surrey.
The Investment Pricing Administrator position is one of a number of vacancies we are handling. ARC is a specialist within Financial Services recruitment and the Consultant handling this role has over 25 years of experience in this field. Areas of expertise include IFA Administration, compliance, customer services, pensions admin/technical roles, mortgage administration, paraplanners, marketing, underwriters and IT related roles. Check the website and feel free to call Darren Snell at any time.
- Financial Services
- Meet Deadlines
- MS Office
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'