As a leading global Investment Management group, this highly successful business focuses on infrastructure and real estate to create real value for investors, project partners, communities and end users. Operating globally, with a head office in London, the group organisation has doubled in size in the past 2 years and with $10bn++ of equity capital in funds, is enjoying ambitious expansion across all revenue streams. As a result, the company is recruiting for a 2:1/1st class graduate qualified accountant to undertake an Investments Portfolio Manager. Supporting the Infrastructure team and reporting to the Portfolio Director you will lead the financial management and reporting in relation to investments, including maximising yield and value various secondary infrastructure funds. A broad brief includes:
- Identification and management of value enhancements and asset management initiatives in relation to investments in the portfolio including optimising tax claims, refinancing, bulk procurement, treasury management, financial restructuring and accounting policies
- Managing the preparation of 5-year forecasts, stress scenarios and annual business plan
- Oversight of tax matters across the investment portfolio
- Management of distributable cash flow, with joint responsibility for monitoring and managing receipt of distributions and ensuring the dividend is cash covered
- Manage the transfer of ownership on new acquisitions to align with generic fund structure, including co-shareholder, funder and Authority approvals as required
As a 2:1/1st class graduate and qualified MBA, ACA, CIMA or ACCA, you will demonstrate post qualification experience, ideally gained within the PFI/Infrastructure Investment Fund Management sector. The role demands a rigorous analytical and results-oriented approach, numerical dexterity and outstanding interpersonal skills. The ability to influence and build robust relationships with key stakeholders is prerequisite to the success of the role.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"