Well established consultancy firm looking for an Investment Performance Analyst to assist in the day to day oversight responsibility for the delivery of Investment Risk and Wealth Management services. The role will develop, enhance and implement investment analytics to create custom reports for a vast portfolio of high net worth clients. Applicants with extensive investment administration experience, strong strategic vision and portfolio management skills are urged to apply. Salary competitve and experience based with exceptional benefits.
- Liaising with risk and fund managers to closely monitor emerging areas of risk in portfolios
- Briefing managers on major risks and drivers of P&L
- Performing portfolio reviews to ensure that risks are transparent to Senior Management and sufficient controls are put in place
- Monitoring VAR to provide commentary in a clear format to clients
- Add value to the client experience, addressing queries and maintaining strong relationships
You will be:
- Graduate or equivalent
- Data analysis and understanding of portfolio risk theory (VaR, Greeks, Stress Testing)
- Good knowledge of derivatives products
- Advanced IT skills – VBA, SQL
- Proven financial services experience
- Highly team-oriented and eager to learn.
- Self-confident, assertive and willing to challenge
- Problem solver and able to prioritise a heavy workload
Byron Recruitment Limited trading as Byron Finance operates as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business. Byron Finance is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Byron Finance is a member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC)