Our client is a leading developer, investor, owner and manager of prime logistics real estate. They are now looking for a Financial Modeller to join their team on a contract basis.
- Compose financial models to assess new investment opportunities and provide support on new acquisitions, dispositions, developments and lease underwriting
- Lead the quarterly valuations process for the European portfolio, by collecting market and asset assumptions from the regional asset managers and assessing the impacts on a 10 year discounted cash flow
- Develop financial models to help senior team members implement strategic decisions in unlocking & creating value across the portfolio
- Analyse and advise senior team on appropriate discount and cap rates to be used in valuing assets across each region, as well as asses upcoming risks and measure current value at risk
- Prepare and present monthly/quarterly reporting & analysis to senior and executive team
- Produce materials for financial planning and annual business plan strategy meetings
- Provide support to regional asset managers through lease underwriting and preparing investment committee documentation & analysis
- Excellent financial modelling skills
- Property / Real Estate background essential
- Qualified Accountant or CFA / may also look at RICS accredited analysts
- Argus system knowledge advantageous
Radley Green acts as an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.