Link Group connects millions of people with their assets including equities, pension and superannuation, investments, property and other financial assets. We do this by partnering with thousands of financial market participants to deliver services, solutions and technology platforms that enhance the user experience and make scaled administration simple. We help manage regulatory complexity, improve data management and provide tools to help people connect to their assets, leveraging analysis, insight and technology. Our core businesses are complemented by our expertise in digital solutions and data analytics, and enable us to provide a complete service to our global network of clients and partners. (Link Asset Services is a member of Link Group.)
Our Funds Solutions division is a leading independent Authorised Fund Manager and provider of fund administration and transfer agency services. We leverage our specialist knowledge and technology to support traditional and alternative funds in UK, Ireland, Luxembourg and Australia, manage £100bn of assets with circa 500 people. With a focus on strong governance, regulatory expertise and risk management, our business helps to manage regulatory compliance for asset managers and investors. Our unique place in the market, combined with our partnership approach, depth of experience and well-invested systems, enables us to support investment managers through the challenges of changing market and investor needs, and, as a result, help them to enhance returns, minimise costs and mitigate their risks.
Our Fund Solutions business, which operates out of multiple locations including Leeds, London, Dublin and Luxembourg, with £100bn+ of assets and circa 500 people, is looking for an Investment Operations Change Analyst to join our team in the Leeds office on a 9 month fixed term contract.
Link Fund Solutions is building an Investment Operations function that will support the centralisation of a range of activities that cover the full lifecycle of an investment fund. The Leeds team will help establish this "hub and spoke" model which includes building and collaborating with a team based in Mumbai as well as delivering high quality outputs to the business teams located across Europe.
The Change Analyst will help deliver this new operating model with specific emphasis on the implementation of an automated Investment and Borrowing Power software solution across our Fund Solutions business.
The role will suit an individual with a strong background in Investment Funds and delivering change. Candidates should be comfortable with fund structures, asset types, associated data and the relevant regulatory environment.
- Supporting the Change Manager throughout the Project Lifecycle to Implementation of the change
- Ensure all procedures and controls developed are robust to support handover to internal business as usual team
- Producing/Reviewing 'As-is’ business processes, identify process improvements and develop 'To-Be’ processes to establish the required business needs
- Deliver batches of Funds through set-up, test and implementation into operational readiness before handing over to the business as usual team.
- Develop and maintain relationships with Link Fund Solutions internal stakeholders to support the project delivery
- Develop and maintain relationships with external software provider(s) ensuring knowledge of service and systems are understood and developed appropriately for the business
- Contribute to the project to create a "hub and spoke" operating model.
- Knowledge of UK fund legislation, Fund Administration and Transfer Agency and the regulatory environment
- Excellent analytical skills with focus on investment / market data held within a fund structure
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft applications (e.g. Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- The ability to work to strict deadlines whilst maintaining a high level of accuracy
- Proven ability to operate independently and take the initiative
- Relevant regulatory exams (e.g. IOC, IMC)
- Experience working in an Investment Compliance role overseeing Investment & Borrowing Powers regulations of Fund structures
At Link we believe our people are our most important asset. We offer excellent career progression opportunities, ongoing training and development. If you thrive in a fast-paced environment, want your talent to be recognised and rewarded and are looking for a new challenge then we would love to hear from you.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'