Link Fund Solutions is building an Investment Operations function that will support the centralisation of a range of activities that cover the full lifecycle of an investment fund. The Leeds team will help establish this "hub and spoke" model which includes building and collaborating with a team based in Mumbai as well as delivering high quality outputs to the business teams located across Europe.
The Change Analyst will help deliver this new operating model with specific emphasis on the implementation of an automated Investment and Borrowing Power software solution across our Fund Solutions business.
The role will suit an individual with a strong background in Investment Funds and delivering change. Candidates should be comfortable with fund structures, asset types, associated data and the relevant regulatory environment.
- Supporting the Change Manager throughout the Project Lifecycle to Implementation of the change
- Ensure all procedures and controls developed are robust to support handover to internal business as usual team
- Producing/Reviewing 'As-is’ business processes, identify process improvements and develop 'To-Be’ processes to establish the required business needs
- Deliver batches of Funds through set-up, test and implementation into operational readiness before handing over to the business as usual team.
- Develop and maintain relationships with Link Fund Solutions internal stakeholders to support the project delivery
- Develop and maintain relationships with external software provider(s) ensuring knowledge of service and systems are understood and developed appropriately for the business
- Contribute to the project to create a "hub and spoke" operating model.
- Knowledge of UK fund legislation, Fund Administration and Transfer Agency and the regulatory environment
- Excellent analytical skills with focus on investment / market data held within a fund structure
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft applications (e.g. Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- The ability to work to strict deadlines whilst maintaining a high level of accuracy
- Proven ability to operate independently and take the initiative
- Relevant regulatory exams (e.g. IOC, IMC)
- Experience working in an Investment Compliance role overseeing Investment & Borrowing Powers regulations of Fund structures
At Link we believe our people are our most important asset. We offer excellent career progression opportunities, ongoing training and development. If you thrive in a fast-paced environment, want your talent to be recognised and rewarded and are looking for a new challenge then we would love to hear from you.
Together we achieve: We are an inclusive employer whose people work collaboratively. We are building a culture where difference is valued. We are doing this by encouraging, supporting and valuing the various talents and perspectives of our people and supporting flexible ways of working. We know that diversity drives innovation and innovation drives growth. Be part of the Link Group journey and together we will achieve our full potential.
We treat all individuals fairly and equitably and do not discriminate on the basis of diverse characteristics including, but not limited to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, ethnicity, cultural background, physical abilities/disabilities, religious or political belief, marital or family status or carers responsibilities.
Candidates must have the relevant work rights to be considered for an opportunity at Link Group. Successful applicants will be required to complete background screening prior to commencement of employment.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'