Investment Operations Associate
With inspirational growth plans this really is a great time to join the team. Based in Croydon this role will suit a talented individual with a passion for financial services.
The sole purpose of the role is to support the daily investment fund trading and pricing process within Investment Operations.
- Ensuring incoming investment trades are received and recorded daily
- Ensuring outgoing investment trades are executed and verified daily
- Ensuring daily valuation prices are received, uploaded, verified daily to produce market prices
- Ensuring trade confirmations are generated and distributed daily
- Ensuring investment manager and nominee payments are executed and verified daily
- Ensuring investment fund unit reconciliations are executed and communicated daily
- Ensuring investment manager and nominee reporting is executed daily
- Ensuring Investment Operations related queries (pricing & trading) are dealt with on a daily basis
- Ensuring procedures and documentation are up to date
- Use contacts and industry knowledge to source static data for information required
- MUST have 3-5 years' related experience in Investment environment
- Intermediate to advanced Excel
- Degree or relevant Investment Administration Qualification
With fantastic company benefits, this really is a great opportunity
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"