Investment Operations Analyst
Up to £23,000
My client is a multi-award-winning financial services firm that provides execution and clearing services to broker-dealers, wealth managers, family offices and professional traders. My client prides itself on providing state-of-the-art technology. They have offices globally however this position will be situated within their Cheltenham branch.
- Providing administrative support to discretionary fund managers
- Undertaking other adhoc administrative tasks based around execution of funds
- Liaising with clients directly
- Processing and validating static data within system and running various controls throughout the day
- Reconciling cash, stock and trades on a daily basis
- Executing funds and settling trades
- Processing transfer requests from clients including all stock and cash transfers by liaising with various counterparties
- Maintaining up to date knowledge of company procedures and policies and completing compliance training in a timely manner
Education and Requirements:
- Basic level of understanding of investments
- Accuracy, excellence and professionalism at all times
- A drive for problem solving and a keen eye for numbers
- An understanding of CASS would be beneficial
- Working in a dynamic, fast paced environment
- High level of initiative, dedication and motivation
- Ability to communicate in various mediums, in an efficient manner
- Great company culture
- Development within role and company progression
- Full training provided
- Monday to Friday role
For immediate consideration and more info, send your CV to GEORGIE at i2i recruitment today.
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance.
i2i Recruitment Ltd is a leading independent employment agency providing staffing solutions across specialist areas. We are a corporate member of the REC and are dedicated to provide a professional quality of service to clients and candidates alike.
- Data Entry
- Microsoft Excel
- Organisational Skills
- Fund Administration
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'