Our Fund Solutions business is looking for a Investment Operations Analyst to join our team in the Leeds office.
The business is building an Investment Operations function that will support the centralisation of a range of activities that cover the full life-cycle of an investment fund. The Leeds team will help establish this "hub and spoke" model which includes building and collaborating with a team based in Mumbai as well as delivering high quality outputs to the business teams located across Europe.
The team will focus on tasks such as monitoring Fund and Asset activities, managing the production of Regulatory Reporting, monitoring and investigating investor trends and oversight of the relevant end-to-end processes.
This role will incorporate the project work to centralise existing tasks and activities, the creation of the "hub and spoke" model and eventually evolve into an oversight and quality assurance responsibility.
The roles will suit people with a strong background in Investment Funds and Reporting. Candidates should be comfortable with using some of the industry standard tools available to deliver regulatory reporting such as MIFID/PRIIPS transaction costs, Cost Transparency and AIFMD Annex IV reporting.
Day to day you will:
- Ensure all Link Fund Solution funds have accurate and timely calculations relevant to MIFID and PRIIPS regulation, Cost Transparency and AIFMD Annex IV reporting and others as required by the business
- Act as a subject matter expert in relation to all aspects of regulatory reporting the team are responsible for to support any queries received from internal and external stakeholders
- Ensure all procedures are maintained and reflect updates brought about from internal policy or regulation changes
- Support and review business process and system changes, ensuring business accuracy around all documentation and impacts to regulatory reporting processes
- Develop and maintain relationships with Link Fund Solutions internal teams (e.g. Relationship Management, Client Services, IT, Transfer Agency, Oversight, Finance, Compliance, Product and Change Delivery)
- Develop and maintain relationships with third party system and service providers ensuring knowledge of service and system changes are understood and impacts assessed against current procedures
- Contribute to the project to create a "hub and spoke" operating model, acting as a subject matter expert in relevant areas as the larger team is established.
- Knowledge of UK fund legislation, Fund Administration and Transfer Agency and the regulatory environment
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft applications (e.g. Word, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Excellent analytical skills with particular focus on investment / market data
- The ability to work to strict deadlines whilst maintaining a high level of accuracy
- Proven ability to operate independently and take the initiative
- Knowledge of MIFID II, PRIIPS, AIFMD and CTI reporting frameworks
- Relevant regulatory exams (e.g. IOC, IMC)
- Microsoft Power BI
At Link we believe our people are our most important asset. We offer excellent career progression opportunities, ongoing training and development. If you thrive in a fast-paced environment, want your talent to be recognised and rewarded and are looking for a new challenge then we would love to hear from you.
Together we achieve: We are an inclusive employer whose people work collaboratively. We are building a culture where difference is valued. We are doing this by encouraging, supporting and valuing the various talents and perspectives of our people and supporting flexible ways of working. We know that diversity drives innovation and innovation drives growth. Be part of the Link Group journey and together we will achieve our full potential.
We treat all individuals fairly and equitably and do not discriminate on the basis of diverse characteristics including, but not limited to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, ethnicity, cultural background, physical abilities/disabilities, religious or political belief, marital or family status or carers responsibilities.
Candidates must have the relevant work rights to be considered for an opportunity at Link Group. Successful applicants will be required to complete background screening prior to commencement of employment.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'