Link Group connects millions of people with their assets including equities, pension and superannuation, investments, property and other financial assets. We do this by partnering with thousands of financial market participants to deliver services, solutions and technology platforms that enhance the user experience and make scaled administration simple. We help manage regulatory complexity, improve data management and provide tools to help people connect to their assets, leveraging analysis, insight and technology. Our core businesses are complemented by our expertise in digital solutions and data analytics, and enable us to provide a complete service to our global network of clients and partners. (Link Asset Services is a member of Link Group.)
Our Funds Solutions division is a leading independent Authorised Fund Manager and provider of fund administration and transfer agency services. We leverage our specialist knowledge and technology to support traditional and alternative funds in UK, Ireland, Luxembourg and Australia, manage £100bn of assets with circa 500 people. With a focus on strong governance, regulatory expertise and risk management, our business helps to manage regulatory compliance for asset managers and investors. Our unique place in the market, combined with our partnership approach, depth of experience and well-invested systems, enables us to support investment managers through the challenges of changing market and investor needs, and, as a result, help them to enhance returns, minimise costs and mitigate their risks.
Our Fund Solutions business is looking for a Investment Operations Analyst to join our team in the Leeds office.
The business is building an Investment Operations function that will support the centralisation of a range of activities that cover the full life-cycle of an investment fund. The Leeds team will help establish this "hub and spoke" model which includes building and collaborating with a team based in Mumbai as well as delivering high quality outputs to the business teams located across Europe.
The team will focus on tasks such as monitoring Fund and Asset activities, managing the production of Regulatory Reporting, monitoring and investigating investor trends and oversight of the relevant end-to-end processes.
This role will incorporate the project work to centralise existing tasks and activities, the creation of the "hub and spoke" model and eventually evolve into an oversight and quality assurance responsibility.
The roles will suit people with a strong background in Investment Funds and Reporting. Candidates should be comfortable with using some of the industry standard tools available to deliver regulatory reporting such as MIFID/PRIIPS transaction costs, Cost Transparency and AIFMD Annex IV reporting.
Day to day you will:
- Ensure all Link Fund Solution funds have accurate and timely calculations relevant to MIFID and PRIIPS regulation, Cost Transparency and AIFMD Annex IV reporting and others as required by the business
- Act as a subject matter expert in relation to all aspects of regulatory reporting the team are responsible for to support any queries received from internal and external stakeholders
- Ensure all procedures are maintained and reflect updates brought about from internal policy or regulation changes
- Support and review business process and system changes, ensuring business accuracy around all documentation and impacts to regulatory reporting processes
- Develop and maintain relationships with Link Fund Solutions internal teams (e.g. Relationship Management, Client Services, IT, Transfer Agency, Oversight, Finance, Compliance, Product and Change Delivery)
- Develop and maintain relationships with third party system and service providers ensuring knowledge of service and system changes are understood and impacts assessed against current procedures
- Contribute to the project to create a "hub and spoke" operating model, acting as a subject matter expert in relevant areas as the larger team is established.
- Knowledge of UK fund legislation, Fund Administration and Transfer Agency and the regulatory environment
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft applications (e.g. Word, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Excellent analytical skills with particular focus on investment / market data
- The ability to work to strict deadlines whilst maintaining a high level of accuracy
- Proven ability to operate independently and take the initiative
- Knowledge of MIFID II, PRIIPS, AIFMD and CTI reporting frameworks
- Relevant regulatory exams (e.g. IOC, IMC)
- Microsoft Power BI
Link Group’s purpose statement 'Together we achieve’ reflects how much we value working together: with each other; with our clients; and with third parties, to help everyone achieve success - both personal and professional
We have an ongoing commitment to career progression, training and education as well as a competitive compensation and benefits package that under pins this.
At Link, you’ll find we support achievement and celebrate success. So, if you want to be a part of this, click the 'I’m Interested’ or Apply button…
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'