Our client is a global asset manager based in London. They are looking for someone to support the UK Asset Management Investment Operations function in the delivery of the Operations strategy by establishing strong relationships with brokers and custodians, ensuring the daily processing of all equity trades, corporate action event instruction, and ad hoc process enhancement initiatives.
- Processing all of the UK equity trades:
- Oversight of match and release process.
- Engaging brokers to resolve mismatches and other issues as required.
- Perform daily and ad-hoc operational controls including monitoring of failed trades, overdrafts and corporate action notifications.
- Processing corporate actions.
- Engaging investment teams and custodians as required to ensure instruction submission by the required due date.
- Coordinate market-opening requests for equity strategies across a range of investment vehicles managed by the UK asset management team and processing the requests for our pooled Luxembourg accounts.
- Coordinate the broker set up process and act as the intermediary between asset management teams, brokers and custodians.
- Maintenance of account SSIs, market charges, market fees, and broker commissions.
Generation of executive reports including daily status and quarterly metrics and KPIs
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'