An award winning and highly respected firm of Chartered Financial Planners based in Bath are currently in the market to recruit an Investment Operations Assistant to join their growing team.
The main focus on the role is to provide comprehensive support to the Investment Operations Executive and the whole Investments team. This is an exciting role that would suit an individual with the desire to understand the mechanics of internal processes and actively problem solve, promptly actioning a resolution where required. The ideal candidate will have worked as an Investment Administrator or a similar position within a Financial Services business, market exams are not essential but would be an advantage.
The role will involve but will not be limited to:
- Monitor the operational aspects of the Discretionary Fund Management Platform
- Provide administrative support to the Investment team.
- Organise Investment team meetings.
- Assist with the electronic distribution of the quarterly DFM dashboards.
- Assist the IOE in preparing for quarterly rebalances.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing business who offer an excellent working environment, help with market exams and full on the job training and development.
Basic salary on this position is up to £25,000 plus bonus, pension and other excellent benefits.
- Investment Administrator or Investments or Investments Operations Administrator