Salary: up to £36,000
NJR are currently working with one of the UK's largest discretionary investment management firms, who manage bespoke portfolios that are tailored to your individual preferences and now have an excellent opportunity for a talented and ambitious Investments Manager to join their prestigious office based in Birmingham.
Our client is extremely dynamic and provides an environment for career motivated people to thrive and will fully support / provided those of you wishing to pursue professional qualifications, you will be provided with a good level of basic salary and market leading benefits.
The role is for a qualified Investment Manager to assist the Head of Office/ senior Investment Manager to provide investment advice and/or investment management services to a client base of over £200m in accordance with their individual circumstances and investment objectives.
- Attract, develop and retain a portfolio of private client and corporate relationships to maximise asset and revenue growth by meeting clients’ needs, including managing client assets on a discretionary or advisory basis as well as introducing other products and services according to the overall strategy of the firm.
- To undertake extensive client reporting requirements.
- To assess existing and potential clients’ circumstances, investment objectives and attitude to risk
- To ensure that all client relationships are properly documented and all required information is obtained from the client on a timely basis, ensuring where relevant that "know your client" information is maintained up-to-date and properly documented.
- To have a clear understanding of the clients’ investment objectives, risk profile, investment experience and financial resource and be clear about the suitability of the recommendations to advisory clients and of the transactions effected for clients under a discretionary mandate.
- To provide clients and/or their agents with such information and reports about their investment transactions, income payments and investment performance as requested and/or specified in the terms and conditions of the relevant service.
- Active participation in internal investment meetings and demonstrating in-depth knowledge of financial markets, and ideally flair in forward thinking.
- Actively seek new business, whilst seeking competitive pitches, being active in local social/business circles, generating and following up all leads, explaining the firm’s services and strengths to potential new clients and following up all opportunities to win new clients.
- To assist in the training and development of trainee investment managers, providing support and guidance where
The successful candidate will need to have previous experience working as an Investment Manager - preferably within a financial services environment with knowledge of CRM Systems. You will have strong Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).skills
Experience within financial services is preferred. Ideally 1-2 years’ administrative experience within professional services and use of CRM systems as well as good operational knowledge of departmental processes. Ideally the successful applicant will be educated to degree level, with CISI level 7 qualifications, CF30.
Our client is looking for someone with a can-do attitude, who can deliver a first class service to clients as well as having the ability to build strong relationships and displaying professionalism at all times.
For further information please contact one of our specialist consultants quoting REF: NJR8235
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'