Due to continued success in providing fee based services to HNW and commercial clients, this successful practice requires a professional and proactive Investment Manager to support the partners and guide a servicing team.
The successful candidate will be passionate and enthusiastic about their area of specialism, provide high quality financial services on own initiative, can evidence they meet the essential technical and behavioural criteria for the role and hold a CISI Level 4 Investment Advice Diploma or higher.
Duties for this role will include:
- Provide a quality, tailored and supportive investment management service to a range of clients.
- Assist new and existing clients with their specific investment needs.
- Responsible for assisting with the management, monitoring and review of portfolios to agreed timetables, reporting to clients as required.
- To assist Head of Investment and other Investment Managers in developing, implementing and reviewing investment strategies.
- Research and identification of other investment opportunities and ongoing review.
- Dealing on behalf of clients.
- Cash management.
- Maintain a real and up to date understanding of current market conditions, as well as ongoing and future investment possibilities.
- To ensure any complaint is brought to the attention of the Head of Investment.
This is an excellent role within a forward thinking and innovative firm who are continually looking to improve and develop the services which they offer to their clients. In return, you will receive a generous basic package and the support to develop your skills and further your career.
- Financial Services