Blackfinch is a growing, forward-thinking business specialising in Investments. Valuing flexibility, transparency and integrity in everything we do, and we are currently looking for an Investment Manager to join us in Gloucester, becoming part of a company that is wanting to create value for clients as well as enabling both our customers and our people to thrive.
You will be working within the Property Team carrying out all aspects of property deals from initial commercial negotiations though to transaction completion and monitoring of loans. We all work very closely together so there may be times when you are needed to help other members of the team as we grow.
As an Investment Manager, your main duties will include:
• Originating opportunities within the property development and construction finance sectors.
• Expanding the developer network within the property side of the business.
• Undertaking initial commercial negotiations ensuring the return is commensurate for the risk and that the level of return is sufficient to meet our investor cost of capital.
• Monitoring current property loans to ensure that any issues are highlighted and resolved in good time.
• Liaising with solicitors/brokers, surveyors and co lenders throughout the life cycle of the property loans.
• Producing Committee Papers and following up on any queries raised.
• Working with the accounts team on the analysis of management for investee companies.
• Helping to implement new controls and processes as the team grows.
• Conducting site visits from borrowers from time to time.
To be a successful Investment Manager, you will have the following skills and experiences:
• Previous experience producing forecasts and models for property transactions.
• The ability to create and review Heads of Terms, loan redemption statements and loan financial models.
• Excellent negotiating skills.
• Previous experience in Banking is desirable.
• A degree or equivalent qualification.
In return, we will offer an Investment Manager a salary of £45,000 - £50,000 Per Annum, a pension scheme, 23 days holiday (increasing to 25 after two years), games/reading rooms for everyone to use and Pizza Fridays!
To apply for this Managerial role, please click apply online and upload an updated copy of your CV.