£70k + bonus and very attractive benefits
The Company has a heritage that can be traced back over 3 centuries. They are one of the UK’s leading discretionary investment management firms, focusing on providing and managing bespoke investment portfolios for private clients, trusts, charities and pension funds.
As such, they are in need of an Investment Manager to help run a book of business, therefore no client book required. Any experience of OEIC’s or Charities is a bonus.
To provide investment advice and investment management services to private customers in accordance with their individual circumstances and investment objectives.
Investment Manager Responsibilities:
- Retain a portfolio of private client relationships to maximise asset and revenue growth by meeting client’s needs, including managing client assets on a discretionary or advisory basis as well as introducing other products and services.
- To assess existing and potential clients’ circumstances, investment objectives and attitude to risk, and recommend appropriate Company and other professional services as relevant.
- To ensure that any investment advice and decisions to trade are suitable for the client, taking into consideration their individual circumstances.
- To ensure that all client relationships are properly documented and all required information is obtained from the client on a timely basis, ensuring where relevant that "know your client" information is maintained up-to-date and properly documented.
- To have a clear understanding of the client’s investment objectives, risk profile, investment experience and financial resource and be clear about the suitability of the recommendations to advisory clients and of the transactions effected for clients under a discretionary mandate.
- To provide clients and/or their agents with such information and reports about their investment transactions, income payments and investment performance as requested and/or specified in the terms and conditions of the relevant service.
- To ensure all operations affecting clients are carried out in accordance with FCA rules, i.e. AML checks, suitability advice, avoiding market abuses such as churning and front running, establishing that up to date client agreement letters are on file for clients.
- To ensure that the Company fulfils its obligations to Treating Customers Fairly.
Qualifications and experience:
Qualified to level 6/7
Educated to at least equivalent to UK Graduate level.
Professional qualifications as specified by the relevant regulatory authority and the Company's T&C Scheme.
- Investment Management
- Investment Management Industry