Investment Manager sought for the Real Estate Investments Division of a leading Construction Group to: provide leadership and support for commercial projects across a variety of business platforms; manage a major Investment Partnership; support investment and fund management activities to raise new funds.
Key responsibilities for the Investment Manager include:
- Developing new fund management activities.
- Identifying, managing and undertaking research and analysis of new business and development opportunities as identified by existing platforms or the Head of Business Development and team.
- Supporting senior management with the execution of the Investment Partnership business plan.
- Producing clear and articulate marketing material (teasers, information memoranda, presentations) for investor roadshows/presentations with the Communications Manager.
- Leading and managing the preparations and development of draft materials for external and internal reports and presentations, financial models, ARGUS development appraisals and other documentation for investment opportunities and bids.
- Leading and managing due diligence and transaction execution
The Investment Manager will also be responsible for:
- Managing and monitoring investments post-completion
- Undertaking regular and ad hoc reporting as well as preparation of Board papers to internal and external stakeholders
- Managing the preparation of valuations and cash flow projections as well as reconciliations of actuals vs forecast cashflows of existing portfolio assets
- Managing model and development appraisal updates as well as general financial risk monitoring on existing projects including asset management and new business activities
Suitable applicants for the Investment Manager position will:
- Have a successful track record in Real Estate and/or Investment Management
- Have gained substantial exposure to modelling activity within Real Estate or Financial Services
- Be able to interpret real estate dynamics including the analysis of trends and developments in the UK housing markets
- Be comfortable liaising with real estate investors, fund managers and real estate advisors
- Be able to review and analyse a multitude of data sources and prepare critical project plans, data sheets and reports for a variety of audiences including the Senior Management Team and General Managers
- Be skilled in the interpretation, use and application of Excel, Argus Development Software and CRM systems to support business performance
The Investment Manager role is a fantastic opportunity to develop your career within an impressive team and at a genuine employer of choice.
- Financial Modeling
- Investment Management
- Real Estate
- Fund Management