Our client is a financial services firm with a prestigious wealth management division. This company has offices throughout the UK providing wealth advice to private clients, charities and trusts.
From their office in Cardiff they are looking to recruit an experienced Portfolio Manager to work closely with the investment management team to provide expertise to clients throughout the region of south Wales.
Your main responsibilities will include helping clients protect and grow their wealth through discretionary investment management which is at the core of what our client does. Additionally, it will be key for you to develop relationships with new and existing clients (and advisers) both locally and across South Wales.
Our client will provide support from their investment teams across the country, including in-house research and dealing where you will manage the daily running of client portfolios through the company’s investment philosophy.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Suitable experience within a similar role.
- Has attained CISI Level 6 and has maintained SPS (statement of professional standing).
- The ability to clearly explain to clients why changes to their portfolio may better suit their investment objectives.
- Confident writing skills for client reporting, valuations and research material.
- Will have excellent presentation skills.
In return our client is offering a very competitive salary of between £40,000 and £60,000 which is dependent on experience. Furthermore, the right person will have the opportunity to develop their professional skills further and will have a key involvement in the continued growth and success of our client’s international business.
If you meet the above criteria and are interested in this opportunity, please call Ryan Bartlett on 01179- 450450. Please quote reference - 11747.