Investment Management Support / Project Administrator
London - £35,000 + Package
A leading UK Investment Consultancy are looking to recruit a highly competent individual. Working in their growing Investment Support function you will be joining a highly professional team who pride themselves creating a positive working environment that is enjoyable and very personable.
The role will involve -
- Providing Investment Consultancy Support to the team and consultants
- Help the department provide excellent client servicing and maintain the company’s standards
- Assist with Investment reporting, compiling spreadsheets in Microsoft Excel
- Communicate professionally and effectively with external clients and associated intermediaries.
- Follow all compliance processes and procedures
- Deliver Projects on time to the highest standards
- Take an active role in learning and understanding regulatory requirements and the company’s attitude and policy surrounding risk management
- Be responsible for implementing administrative processes
- Help the department achieve performance and budgetary targets
- Develop your own skills and knowledge ensuring that you are achieving your own personal development goals
This is an opportunity to join a highly successful company that will invest in your career and development. To apply for the position, you should have a positive enthusiastic approach to work and take pride in demonstrating a professional work ethic. It is essential that you have previous financial services / investment administrative experience, previous experience working within Excel and excellent communication & interpersonal skills.
For more information please contact Chloe Girdler.
- Career Development
- Financial Services