The interview process will be smooth and simple and this is an ideal step into investment management at one of the worlds’ leading firms. The role will include;
- Handling and prioritising complex assigned or escalated client requests - if required following up with internal partners or clients directly to resolve outstanding issues.
- Following standardised procedures to resolve client issues.
- Conducting research to fulfil complex client requests and transactions.
- Identifying trends in complex issues and collaborating with internal partners to develop solutions.
- Ensuring client inquiries are resolved and communicated within defined service levels including ensuring all communications are within regulatory guidelines, and are accurate, clear, and concise.
- Developing and maintaining proficient knowledge funds, products, and services.
- Understanding the overall Financial Services industry and related legal, tax, and regulatory issues to guide clients.
- Participating in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
- The opportunity to provide training to less experienced team members.
- Asset Management
- Client Services
- Investment Management
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'