Investment Helpdesk - Permanent - Central Bristol - up to £21,848 per annum
Our client, a prestigious and reputable financial services organisation, is looking for client focused individuals to join their growing team.
This is an opportunity to join an industry leading Investment Helpdesk, where you will be an integral part of delivering the business products and services to their growing client base, supporting existing clients with their investments.
The role is unique in that you will never have the same day twice; queries are varied, at times technical and as such your day will be diverse and fast-paced.
The primary responsibilities of the role are as follows:
- Providing investment information and assistance to our loyal and respected client base
- Handling phone based enquiries ranging from general account servicing to technical queries.
- Managing daily communication via email and letter, with occasional client meetings.
- Building strong relationships both internally and externally are key
What you will need:
- Experience within a customer/client facing role
- Ideally experience within financial services
- Sound organisational and communication skills, written and verbal
- Excellent attention to detail
If you are looking for a challenge and happy to work in a lively, fast paced environment where client service is paramount, this is the role for you!
Hours: 40 hours per week (shifts between 8.00am - 7.00pm Monday to Friday) & 1 in 3 Saturdays, 9.30am - 12.30pm, paid at time and a half.
- customer service