An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a large leading bank in the City in a role concerning Investment fund operations, and is a 12 month fixed term contract.
The role's responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Confirming and reconciling trades.
- Trade entry into portfolio accounting system.
- Middle office responsibilities including payment processing and collateral management.
- Preparing investor and financial statements.
- Communication with clients and counterparties.
The incumbent will possess a numerical degree, ideally in Finance, Accounting, or a related field, with basic accounting knowledge and previous experience with financial markets and banking products.
In return, they are offering £35,000-£40,000, plus bonus and benefits.