Redmayne Bentley is seeking an enthusiastic Investment Executive to join our Investment Management Department in our Manchester office.
Redmayne Bentley is one of the UK’s largest independently owned investment management and stockbroking firms, highly respected and recognized for their Investors in People Standard representing commitment to its employees with a clear focus on extensive training and career development.
Main responsibilities and duties:
- Carrying out the collation of research for investment ideas and/or written articles.
- Collating data and assisting in the administration of client accounts dealing with all departments across the firm.
- Assisting with general client enquiries, ad-hoc requests, and any other additional tasks.
- Dealing with telephone queries for the Investment Team, from branches or clients, in a timely manner.
- Creating investments schedules, pitching documents on presentations for existing and potential clients.
- Handling the production and distribution of corporate action letters for the investment managers.
- Processing trades on behalf of Investment Managers.
Desirable skills and experience
- Basic understanding and experience of Stockbroking.
- An interest in stock market, understanding of the different service levels in the firm.
- Intermediate level of Microsoft Office knowledge.
- Excellent Analytical and Problem-Solving Skills; ability to analyze complex information.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Excellent Organisational Time management skills.
Educated to A-level; Undergraduate degree (preferable); plus, one paper of the CISI level 4.
Investment Advice Diploma in Securities or actively studying towards the full CISI Level 3 IOC qualification or one of the old Level 3 papers or other equivalent accredited body retail qualification relating to securities.
Completion of the full level 4 IAD exam will be a requirement once in the role.
Benefits: 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, discretionary bonus, contributory pension, private medical care and cycle to work scheme.
If you are looking for a new opportunity to join a successful, reputable firm with a culture where everyone is valued and recognized for their contribution please send your CV
- Investment Management
- Organisational Skills
- Stock Market
- Time Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'