Investment Dealing Officer
Our leading Douglas-based Finance Sector Client is seeking an experienced Investment Dealing Officer to join them on a 12-month fixed term contract within theirInvestment Management Team.
- Process dealing instructions for the company's personalised portfolio bonds, in line with service standards and to an exceptional degree of accuracy
- Handle customer enquiries from policyholders, advisers and members of the sales team, quickly and efficiently
- Work closely with colleagues to deliver a positive experience for customers throughout the life of their policy
- Assist with ad hoc investment related tasks as required
- Liaise with stockbrokers and custodians as required
- Ideally a minimum of 2 years dealing experience within the life assurance industry
- Ability to deliver accuracy and quality performance
- Strong communication skills
- Educated to A Level standard, including Maths would be advantageous
- Ability to deliver against deadlines and excellent organisational skills
Although previous experience working in a Dealing or Investments based role within the life assurance industry is advantageous, consideration would be given to an ambitious team player with life assurance experience looking to start their career in an Investment department.
- Service Standards
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'