The main focus will be speaking to and handling customers dealing instructions and placing them with the market across all the services that we offer.
- As part of our responsive telephone team, you will be at the forefront in dealing with customer orders across the varied breadth of investments that we offer.
- Help ensure, that we meet our contractual Service Levels for partnerships and company-set targets.
- Assist in the processing of customer orders received via a number of sources having undertaken and ensured all correct processes and procedures have been followed and carried out in a timely manner.
- As the business continues to evolve and grow, help undertake the opening of customer accounts where appropriate.
- When requested, ensure that the departments e-mail inbox is continually monitored, with queries and instructions promptly acted upon and passed to an appropriate individual when needed.
- Undertake all necessary fund dealing instructions in line with the daily cut off times.
- Help ensure all relevant and appropriate contract notes are printed and issued within the regulatory timeframe.
- Ensure all EDM tasks are completed in a timely manner.
- Help resolve all customer queries and complaints where ever possible, taking responsibility for communication and seeking input and guidance when necessary, within regulatory timeframes and standards.
- Proactively seek to identify potential improvements in efficiency and processes.
- As and when requested, help the department undertake any appropriate system testing and development.
- Ensure all tasks are completed in a compliant manner and to regulatory standards.
- Understanding of financial markets, investments and products
- IT literacy
Skill and application
- Pro-active and self-motivated
- Desire to listen, read and research ideas
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Creative and ability to challenge/continually seek improvements
- Desire to continue personal development
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Strong time management and organisational skills
- Appreciation of the various international markets and their trading patterns
- Eager to learn and understand the broader investment universe
Person SpecificationEssentialHighly desirableQualifications
- A Levels or additional equivalent qualifications with Maths and English being a minimum C grade at GCSE level
- Additional relevant Professional qualifications
- Industry qualification (IAQ, CISI)
- Proven ability and experience in a customer service role
- Experience in a dealing environment
- Awareness of financial services
- Good/Intermediate/Advanced Word and Excel at minimum
- Basic understanding of financial investment markets
- Professional and focused work attitude
- Team player
- Strong problem-solving, decision-making and negotiating skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication (verbal and written) skills
- Strong listening skills and ability to probe for additional information
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy whilst working at pace
- Strong telephone manner with the ability to relate to the customer
- Accurate, with the ability to meet deadlines
- Well-developed organisation and planning skills
- Able to prioritise workload for self and others
- Helpful and co-operative nature
- Proactive approach
- Enquiring mind and a willingness to learn new skills and develop knowledge and professional qualifications
- Dynamic nature whilst sensitive to others
- Customer Queries