Investment Dealing and Settlements Assistant
My client a leading stock brokerage and Investment , Fund Management Company is actively looking to recruit a Settlements Assistant with a background in Financial Services, investments, banking and dealing to join their very successful growing and thriving business. The environment is fast paced, corporate and professional where Client Services are fundamental alongside ability to work on the Settlements and Dealing side in offering excellent customer service skills. The client rewards talent and there will be an opportunity to develop within the industry further. From an Investment or Dealing/Settlements background, the applicant will be keen to join a thriving business in Aylesbury.. The client wants to attract the best level of ambitious hard working candidates for this permanent position
Duties will include:-
- Checking and depositing certificate sales and lodgements
- Dealing with certificate sales rejections and monitoring aged deposits
- Reconciling and instructing payment or receipts for Unit Trust settlements with the Fund Managers and Cofunds
- Liaison with the settlements team where required and assisting with correction of dealing errors on client accounts including reclaim of losses from clients on dealing with errors where appropriate
- Complete the daily crest settlement processes and sending of daily messages regarding CREST
- Ensure that reconciliation differences relating to dividend are investigated promptly and resolved and accurately process dividends across all types of investments including UK and foreign equities, income or accumulation of unit trust funds, bonds and gilts
- Process market claims and ensure they are claimed and paid out correctly and to claim dividends owed from certificate sales and monitor their receipt back into the business and to claim and pay out tax refunds on any dividends paid within a tax free environment
- Log any client voting instructions and arrange meeting attendance where applicable and ensure that all shareholder perks are forwarded where clients may be eligible and in a very timely manner
- Answer all client queries either by phone, email, fax or telephone call where required and help deal with the complaint handling side
This is a very detailed role for someone with a Financial Services background or relevant Investment/Stockbroking Examinations or qualifications with a keen desire to join a company and make a long and progressive career with them.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'