I am currently working with an award winning Pension Consultancy that due to continued growth they are looking to add a experienced Investment Consultant to their team.
About the role
As an Investment Consultant, you would be responsible for leading advice on some clients and supporting Partners or one of the senior investment consultants on others. You will be given responsibility for formulating advice and encouraged to think independently. There will also be opportunities to become involved in research and development in areas of interest as well as helping to support and develop the more junior members of the team to meet their career objectives.
The role requires you to be either FIA, FFA or CFA qualified with prior experience in providing investment consultancy to Defined Benefit pension schemes.
- Are you self-motivated? Do you take personal responsibility for provision of services to your clients?
- Do you have strengths in problem solving? Are you confident in answering queries raised by clients?
- Do you manage your own workload effectively, and that of your clients including delegating work to other team members and ensuring timescales are met?
- Are you able to explain technical issues in simplified terms to trustees and scheme sponsors and more junior team members?
What we offer
- Flexible annual leave scheme, a generous pension scheme and a competitive (discretionary) annual bonus
- A broad range of flexible (salary sacrifice) benefits to suit your lifestyle and stage
- Scope for career progression - we will encourage and support your personal and professional development if that is what you want. This doesn't necessarily mean climbing the career scale or pursuing a professional qualification but making sure you feel a sense of achievement and progression
- The opportunity to work in a multi-award winning pensions consultancy
- Fresh fruit available to all staff free of charge (along with free squash, teas, coffees and hot chocolate - something for everybody!
- Opportunities to socialise or participate in sport, social or cultural activities
- 1 paid volunteering day per year
- Dress-down Fridays
- Modern and comfortable offices where adjustments can be made in order for you carry-out your role in a safe and effective way
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'