The ideal candidate will be a qualified actuary with 1 - 3 years post qualified investment experience.
- Acting as the lead investment consultant on a range of clients, both as the day-to-day contact and on relevant projects (eg fund selection, asset transfers, bulk annuity transactions).
- Understanding clients’ wants and needs, and pro-actively helping clients to achieve them through reliable and consistent strategic advice, plus a willingness to innovate and challenge the status quo.
- Coordinating client work and timely delivery to the client/internal consultant.
- Attending client meetings, reviewing meeting minutes and promptly following up on actions.
- Be an active member of the fund research group.
- Being a company ambassador both internally and externally
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job