Investment Consultant - Home based - Spanish language
Our client, an independent investment advice firm is offering an exciting and unique opportunity to join their team.
This role will give you exposure to a wide range of investments as you will be involved in guiding and assisting clients as well as answering any queries in relation to any investment opportunities.
This is a unique opportunity as the work is entirely remote, you will be able to work from home and work flexible hours. The role is a 6 months maternity cover contract with the opportunity to stay with the company.
You will be given exceptional training and the opportunity to learn complex systems and build relationships with key stakeholders in an innovative and challenging environment.
Suitable applicants will have excellent communication skills and the ability to communicate with finance professionals, strong attention to detail, a passion for financial markets and a desire to build a career in an environment that celebrates risk-taking, initiative, learning, growth and innovation.
This is a key role focusing on the gathering of information related to investments and ensuring regulatory standards are applied; therefore strong administrative skills, attention to detail, multi-tasking and organisation are crucial.
- Liaising with clients directly, solving problems and assisting them with any queries
- Generating requisite documents, answering client queries, verifying client information
- Dealing with documentation requirements for clients
- Assisting the wider team with any additional administrative requirements to meet clients' needs
- Attending client meetings for new business opportunities
- Totally flexible independent working life you will be working from home with flexible working hours
- Excellent communication & customer service skills.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
- Self starter with ability to work to deadlines.
- Understanding of the financial markets.
- Attention to detail.
- Very strong degree of motivation and drive to progress.
- Driven, independent worker who can work to set targets
- Applicants should have fluent Spanish and English language skills.
- Financial Markets