£75,000 - £90,000 per annum + Bonus & Benefits
Our client is a leading mid-market Private Equity (PE) firm with an excellent reputation. They are currently looking to recruit an Associate/Manager into the existing team due to expansion.
This role sits in the growth team. They usually invest between £2M to £5M into prospective fast growing companies that are poised for good growth, be it through acquisition, geographical expansion etc.
You will be :
- Ideally a qualified Accountant ACA (although this is not essential)
- 2:1 degree or above
- Experience in investment banking, corporate finance from the big 4 or an independent boutique
- VC (venture capital) growth or PE growth experience would be advantageous
- Financial modelling experience
- Have a mid-market focus (advantageous)
Are an award winning, market leading, mid - market Private Equity firm, who have been established for over 15 years.
How to Apply
If you are seeking genuine career advancement and the opportunity to work with a global leader mid-market, please apply attaching your full CV in Word format and quote your current remuneration details, together with reference 370494.
- investment manager
- investment associate