£55,000 - £75,000 p.a + Bonus & Benefits
Edinburgh or Glasgow
Our client is a leading small to mid-market Private Equity (PE) firm with an excellent reputation. They are currently looking to recruit a Manager into a newly established team, who will work closely with the Senior Investment Manager/Principal to source new investment opportunities across Scotland.
This fund will specifically look at investing up to £5m into prospective organisations that are poised for good growth.
You will be :
- Ideally a qualified Accountant ACA (although this is not essential)
- 2:1 degree or above
- Experience in investment banking, corporate finance from the big 4 or an independent boutique
- VC (venture capital) growth or PE growth experience would be advantageous
- Financial modelling experience
- Have a SME/mid-market focus (advantageous)
Are an award winning, market leading, small to mid - market Private Equity firm, who have been established for over 20 years.
How to Apply
If you are seeking genuine career advancement and the opportunity to work with a global leader , please apply attaching your full CV in Word format and quote your current remuneration details, together with reference 317343.
- investment manager
- investment associate
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'