Are you an experienced Para-planner or Financial planning professional looking to develop your career within a highly respected financial institution? If so, Bell Cornwall Recruitment are delighted to present a role as an Investment Assistant.
- To oversee the suitability process, through collaborating with colleagues, constructing suitability letters and by preparing investment proposals and trade reports for CRO teams
- To assist CROs to seek and promote good practice and assisting with coaching and feedback where necessary, and identify areas to improve efficiency within the team
- To assist CROs with the collation of information from a client to complete a complaint and sufficiently detailed investor profile
- Aid in producing investment proposals, carrying out reports for client meetings, and monitoring client portfolios as required
- To keep abreast of relevant industry changes and support the CROs in the development and management of client relations
- To ensure FCA and stock exchange rules are adhered to as well as the compliance of anti-money laundering procedures, reporting any misconducts to the MLRO
- Other Ad Hoc duties relevant to the role if and when required
- CISI level 4 diploma or similar is desirable
- Proven knowledge of the suitability process, and previous experience within financial planning.
- Up to date knowledge of marketing developments
Interested? Please click the 'APPLY' button now!
BCR have more fantastic opportunities for you!
Visit www.bellcornwall.co.uk & follow BCR on Twitter @LoveWorkBeHappy to view all of the latest jobs.
BCR want to make finding a job that you will love as smooth sailing as possible. BCR now offer evening appointments to fit around your working life.
Love Work Be Happy
BCR aim to get back to all successful applicants within 24 hours however if you have not received a response within this period then it may be that your application has been unsuccessful.
BELL CORNWALL RECRUITMENT
(For the purposes of recruiting for this vacancy Bell Cornwall Recruitment is acting as a recruitment agency. Bell Cornwall Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all age groups)
PA/Executive Assistants, Secretarial, Reception, Administration, Marketing, IT, HR, Law, Finance, Customer Services, Sales
- financial planning
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'