MERJE is looking for two Investment Analysts to join one of the UK’s largest and fastest growing Financial Services businesses in their sector, to be involved in portfolio valuation and investment strategy.
Established over 10 years ago, the business is expanding through organic growth and selected acquisitions and now operates across Europe as well as the UK. The Investment Analysts will join the dynamic Investment team in the central Manchester office, identifying, analysing, facilitating and reviewing investment and purchase opportunities.
On offer is a salary of around £30,000 -£40,000, as well as fantastic and evidenced training, progression and career development opportunities.
This company is unable to provide sponsorship
Key Responsibilities of the Investment Analyst:
- Conducting and overseeing detailed statistical and quantitative analysis of potential portfolio acquisitions
- Developing & applying forecasting models to support investment decisions
- Liaising with European financial institutions, senior executives and team members to facilitate successful investment strategies and decisions
- Reviewing and researching potential investment opportunities
Required knowledge and experience for the Investment Analyst role:
- Excellent analytical and numerical abilities
- SQL programming and Excel skills, Python also beneficial in addition
- Experience of financial analysis in a retail banking / consumer credit finance environment
- Experience of statistical and/or econometric modelling / forecasting
- Strong, confident communication skills, able to communicate with senior stakeholders
- Comfortable working in a commercially demanding, deal-driven environment
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'