A privately-owned UK firm of pension consultants and actuaries seeking an Investment Analyst who would like the opportunity to carve out a successful career and build their network and reputation within an award winning and growing organisation | Glasgow | £35,000-£45,000 DOE
About the business
A privately-owned UK firm of pension consultants and actuaries with offices in London, Belfast, Glasgow, Manchester, Birmingham, Bristol, Leeds and Dublin. Due to considerable growth, this consultancy are seeking to recruit across the board in pensions and investments. This is an excellent opportunity to join an award winning and growing organisation.
About the role
You will be responsible for the production and checking of investment performance monitoring reports, liaising with clients and investment managers on various matters including data and administrative tasks. You will assist with investment strategy reviews, including asset liability modelling and asset transfers including drafting paperwork, liaising with investment managers and updating scheme records. You will contributing to manager research process for existing and potential investment managers, draft articles and blogs on relevant research topics and provide support to consultants on various investment activities such as investment strategy reviews, drafting manager selection reports, drafting ad hoc investment advice and Statement of Investment Principles.
What you will need
- 2:1 or above in a numerical degree, currently or willing to pursue the CFA, Actuarial or other relevant qualification
- 1 to 3 years relevant Investment experience
- Strong quantitative skills, with a good understanding of Excel and ability to learn use of other software platforms
- Good understanding of Defined Benefit (DB) Pension schemes
- Knowledge & understanding of retirement plans, plan administration, investment markets, investment managers, and Pension Plan valuations
- A keen interest in Investment matters and markets and the wider economic environment
What you will get in return
- Excellent remuneration package and benefits
- Flexible working and annual leave policy
- 10% matched pension contribution
- Income protection & life assurance
- Comprehensive private medical cover
- Full study package for trainees and training support for all
- Modern offices facilities with free fruit deliveries
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'