A unique and exciting opportunity has become available within a highly reputable wealth management firm based in the Altrincham area. With an excellent reputation in the market, this forward thinking company are currently recruiting for an Investment Analyst to join their team of 4 on a permanent basis.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a bright, focused and career driven candidate of graduate calibre to develop a successful career as an Investment Analyst.
Alongside a highly competitive salary, this role can offer full study support towards industry relevant qualifications including CISI, CFA or IMC.
Key responsibilities for the Investment Analyst:
- Responsible for ongoing research, analysis and provision of advice for the investment department in relation to asset allocation and fund selection
- Producing reports, presentations and bulletins in relation to your finding
- Presenting findings to clients
- Working closely with Investment Directors and colleagues throughout the company
Essential Requirements are:
- You must be degree educated to a Masters / PHD level in a technical subject e.g. Science / Mathematics / Engineering / Economics
- Career driven and focused on developing a career within Investment Analysis
- Highly I.T literate, particularly with Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent presentation skills
- Self-starter who is able to work individually and as part of a wider team
- Confident and professional communication skills when liaising with clients
- Ability to work in a highly organised manner
This is a rare opportunity on the North West market for a bright and driven graduate to kick start their career as an Investment Analyst. This role can offer a foot in the door opportunity into the industry along with an excellent salary and full study support.
If you have all of the above requirements for the Investment Analyst position, then please apply now using the link below.
The above vacancy is only one of many thatwe are handling. Marshall Moore Financial Services division specialises in recruiting all types of senior/specialised operations vacancies for both temporary and permanent assignments within financial services, including:
- Investment Operations Manager
- Project Manager
- Business Analyst
- Compliance Officer / Compliance Manager
- Risk Officer / Risk Manager
Marshall Moore is a leading specialist recruitment consultancy. If you would like a confidential discussion about your requirements, please don’t hesitate to call Marshall Moore at our Liverpool office. Alternatively submit your CV for immediate consideration and you will be contacted by one of our specialist consultants.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job