Investment Analyst - Entry level
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a highly successful investment business in Bristol, seeking an Analyst for a 12 month fixed term contract.
You will play a major role in ensuring all client money and safe custody assets are held and reconciled in accordance with internal policies and procedures and will primarily be responsible for the timely completion of the reconciliation of cash and asset accounts.
- Ensure all assets are reconciled fully, accurately and within the prescribed timescales
- Identify and escalate all reconciliation discrepancies in accordance with the relevant policy and/or regulatory guidelines
- Adhere to procedures while also focusing on improving efficiencies
- Comply with operational risk and regulatory Control policies and procedures
- Identify discrepancies and keep up-to-date with the appropriate annotation for timely reporting
Coming from a strong numerical, analytical or technical background you will be self-motivated and driven in order to adhere to deadlines in line with the business needs and possess superior communication skills.
This is an exciting opportunity for bright graduates with a relatable degree or for candidates with some analytical experience within the field of investments to carve out a career within this reputable organisation.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job