Job Title: Investment Analyst
Industry: Financial Services
Salary: Up to £50,000
Job Reference: 14716
Are you an Investment Analyst/Writer looking for your next role in a progressive and growing company than look no further.
Recruit UK are looking for a Investment Analyst to join a financial planning firm in Bath
The primary purpose of the role is to be an Investment Writer for the Portfolio Management Department and member of the Investment Team. Responsibilities will primarily include the development and maintenance of the investment fund panels, collating fund information and providing qualitative views on selected funds in line with investment beliefs. The role will also involve writing investment research papers on markets and selected funds for company-wide communications.
As a member of the Investment Team, the Investment Writer will also support, where applicable, with the day-to-day operations and management of the Select Service, Discretionary Model Portfolio Service, especially in relation to fund research.
A key element of the role will be to oversee and manage the investment fund panels and the associated materials that underpin this service such as fund research and the production of Buy / Sell notes. This will require the role holder to be experienced in researching and analysing funds and have excellent written communication skills.
Skills and experience required:
You will need to hold one of the below qualifications:
- Certificate in Discretionary Investment Management (RQF Level 4 - or equivalent)
- Investment Management Certificate - IMC (or equivalent)
- Level 4 Certificate in Investment Management (CISI - or equivalent)
- Minimum CFA Level 1 (or equivalent
A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a senior role within research or product provider relations
Experience of producing written research on collective funds and current market conditions.
Experience of running investment fund panels
Experience and deep understanding of retail collective funds.
Whats in it for you?
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible Benefits Package
- Contributory Pension
- 25 days holiday days plus Bank Holidays
- Holiday Purchase Scheme
- Paid Professional Development
- Quarterly Recognition Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Life Assurance
About Recruit UK:
As specialists in financial services recruitment, we bring unique expertise, insight and connections, whether you are looking for a new job or are trying to fill a role. We have a reach of more than 100,000 financial services connections. Right now, Recruit UK are pleased to be working with an Independent Financial Advice firm based in Bath on a Investment Analyst role.
Our commitment to you:
- Start every journey with a conversation to find out about you in-depth.
- Provide honest feedback on where you fit in the jobs market.
- Use our network across the financial world to match you to your perfect position. Or if we think you already have it, we’ll tell you.
- Take a holistic mindfulness approach - career happiness is rarely just about the money.
- Cover the whole of the UK with a local touch through our regional teams.
- Never pester you.
- Portfolio Management
- Independent Financial Advice
- Investment Research
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'