Investment Advisor x 1
Due to year on year success Brookson Group are looking for a professional individual to join their financial services team to provide expert financial advice on pensions, investments insurance and group schemes.
This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of a thriving financial services environment which can offer long term progression opportunities
What you will do
- Offer advice to customers on customised recommendations to help them meet their financial goals.
- Provide consultative advice on customer’s investment strategies.
- Place financial well-being of the client as paramount.
- Have a proactive approach when informing customers with information about new financial products or changes to legislation that may affect their savings or investments.
- Conduct in-depth reviews of current financial circumstances, current provision and future aims.
- Meet the standards set out in the Training & Competency Programme
- Actively keep up to date of all changes to legislation with respect to the Freelance Contractors and Interim Managers industry sector
What we are looking for
- 2 years’ minimum experience of providing financial advice on financial services and products
- Level 4 Dip FA
- Experience of working within a compliance regulated industry
- Strong knowledge of pension and investment products
- High level of numeracy
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong IT skills
- Professional, customer focused individual
- Have the ability to build rapport and working relationships easily
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- An organised individual who has the ability to effectively prioritise workloads
- Commercially aware
- 23 days’ annual leave
- Birthday Day off
- 5% Contributory pension scheme
- Perkbox to gain access to discounts at major retailers
- Great working environment and company culture
- Free fruit Coffee machines in office
- Financial Services
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job