Are you looking for an exciting new challenge?
Do you have strong administration skills?
We are currently recruiting for a Investment Administrator to join a successful investment company based in Liverpool city centre. This is a varied role that requires strong attention to detail and a positive attitude; whilst this is initially a 12 month FTC, it could turn into a more permanent position.
Duties for the Investment Administrator roles include:
- Dealing with large amounts of client investment data
- Liaising with 3rd party brokers
- Adhering to FCA regulations and deadlines
- Project work and process improvement
- Strong administration skills
- Good attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent communication skills
- Confident and personable attitude
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to progress their career in a well-respected company that offers fantastic benefits. So, if you think you have the necessary experience for the Investment Administrator please apply now!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'