This highly regarded and award winning financial planning business requires a bright and articulate individual with relevant experience for a role in the investment team. The vacancy has arisen as a result of increased workload as the business expands. The firm acts for a wide range of clients, and is recognised as being a leader in its field
by both third party professionals and industry media.
Key tasks will include:
- Administering and processing Investments
- Liaising with platforms/custodians regarding trades
- Preparation of quarterly and ad hoc investment reports
- Resolving queries from clients in an accurate and timely manner
- Overseeing general back office tasks including new client account opening, management fees and fund execution
- Facilitation and organisation of client transfers
- Checking that the implementation of phased investment into model portfolios is up to date
- Submitting investment switch data to platform providers
- Rebalancing portfolios
- Providing monthly update reports for the Investment Committee
- Implementing Investment Committee output
- Maintaining the database/CRM
The role requires the following key attributes;
- Previously worked as an Administrator within the Wealth Management or Investment Management industry
- Strong numerical abilities and attention to detail
- Working knowledge of Excel including pivot tables and producing reports
- Good communication skills
- Proven ability to work towards strict deadlines
- Confidence and ability to take ownership
Who will this role suit?
The role will suit a candidate with a 'can do’ approach who also has a strong and conscientious work ethic, and is keen to get broad-based experience across investment management at a leading advisory firm. A minimum of two years
relevant industry experience is required.
Support for professional career study is available.
Total remuneration will be in line with experience and include a discretionary bonus scheme.
Qualifying pension and healthcare, cycle to work and annual travel loan schemes available
- Investment Management
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'