£25,000 - £30,000 (Dependent on experience)
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Cheltenham based client who are both busy and growing. You will be joining a friendly team who work hard to support Fund Managers in an administrative capacity, from the Cheltenham office. The ideal candidate will have worked as an Investment Administrator before, with strong skills in accuracy and Microsoft Excel.
- Providing administrative support to discretionary fund managers
- Validating and correcting static data within systems
- Reconciling cash, trades and positions on a daily basis
- Executing funds through various platforms
- Processing position transfers between investment managers
- Allocating funds received to the correct underlying client, or transferring cash out
- Liaising with clients directly, specifically around system issues
- Reconciling and booking corporate action events
- Processing and uploading transaction reports through an Approved Reporting Mechanism
- Performing end of day controls
- Maintaining up to date knowledge of company procedures and policies and completing compliance training in a timely manner
- Basic level of understanding for investments, experience of working as an Investment Administrator
- Good level of understanding for CASS
- Excellent attention to detail
- Working in a dynamic, fast paced environment
- High level of initiative, dedication and motivation
- Ability to communicate in various mediums, in an efficient manner
- Willing to work shift rotations
For immediate consideration, please send your CV to Charlie @ i2i Recruitment today!
If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance.
- Communication Skills
- Microsoft Excel
- Accurate Data Entry
- Investment Administration
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'