Exciting opportunity within Investments
Our client is a provider of investment management services and financial planning to private clients.
A successful company with a several offices within the UK.
A positive and forward thinking company who is looking to expand in several areas and one being the Investments team.
We are recruiting an investment administrator to join our dealing team based in Park Gate location.
The key areas of responsibility are as follows:
Placing trades in good time (some are high value transactions)
- Booking trades
- Reporting trades to administrators in good time
- Liaising with investment managers and custodians/administrators
- Reconciling fund positions to external counterparties
- Documenting procedures
- Instructing corporate action instructions to custodian
- Assisting in projects
The successful candidate will have:
- A general interest in the investment industry
- A minimum of 2 years' experience in the financial services industry
- Attention to detail and a real focus on accuracy
- Demonstrate initiative, adaptability and flexibility in order to cope with ever-changing demands of the role
- Have knowledge of dealing activities, both technical and operational, with the ability to ensure that deal flows are processed effectively
- Desire to work hard and succeed in a busy environment
- Strong team player
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
If you are interested in this role please apply on the Dynamite recruitment website or contact Chloe
- Investments fund Administration reconciliations
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'