My client is currently looking for an Investment Operation Support candidate to join their investment management firm in Leeds city centre.
- To provide support and assistance to the firm and clients, within the investment operations department. This includes a keen focus on improving operational processes which affect investment management across the firm, dealing with queries and questions, administering and circulating placing information and probate valuations
- To provide innovative ideas relating to processes and projects to increase efficiency and improve working practices across the investment management function
- To assist with general client enquiries, ad-hoc requests and any other additional tasks
- To ensure all telephone calls to the investment operations team, from offices or clients, are responded to within a timely manner
- To monitor managed client reporting via the client reporting software system and assist with data queries raised by exception reports
- To monitor and review all MiFID II reporting (i.e.10% portfolio falls, leveraged instrument falls, etc.)
- To ensure data issues raised by IMs are passed to the relevant department to rectify
- To create investments schedules, pitching documents on presentations for existing and potential clients
- To provide cover and support for other members of the team including the probate valuation service, liaising with HO departments and checking and updating data as required
- To assist with any CGT enquiries from IMs across the firm
- To analyse and monitor internal data, programs and processes and initiating the correction of any issues
- To maintain a relationship with the firm's offices, by providing a central point of contact as a liaison between head office and the wider firm
- To carry out office visits and assist in the setting up of new offices as required
- To administer and circulate placing and new issue information
- To maintain a TCF culture in respect of all the six outcomes
- An interest in stock market, understanding of the different service levels in the firm, understanding of capital gains tax, corporate actions and other 'back office' procedures relating to investments
- Excel (intermediate), Word (intermediate), Power Point (basic), Outlook (intermediate), IT (intermediate)
- Analytical, attention to detail, good verbal and written communication skills, calmness under pressure, organisational and time management skills and innovation
- Investment management, back or middle office experience, the ability to understand and analyse complex information. Experience of communicating with clients and colleagues both verbally and in writing. CGT and corporate actions experience (preferable)
For more information please contact Graeme Hyland.
Please visit the IDEX Consulting Ltd website for further opportunities. If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail within 2 working days of receiving your application. If your application is unsuccessful, the information supplied may still be retained for use in connection with future vacancies. Due to the overwhelming application response we receive through various sources, should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
- IFA Support
- IFA Admin
- IFA Administrator
- IFA Administration
- Client support
- Investment Administrator
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'