We are working closely with an IFA firm in the centre of Bath who are looking to take on a commission administrator to join a back office and support team.
Duties will include:
- Input remuneration statements on to the system and reconciles them.
- Produce weekly reports for the advisers.
- Generate the adviser's monthly pay statements.
- Update cash book with their back-office system, reporting information.
- Printing out and chasing missing remuneration statements.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to gain financial services experience, the ideal candidate will be accurate at inputting data. Ideally, candidates will have experience of investment administration.
A salary of up to £21,000 is on offer with support to obtain your financial services qualifications.
For more information on this role please contact Louise Bibb on 01179-170-416
- Fund Administration
- Investment Administration
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job