Investment Administrator - Training Included
Up to £24000
We are looking for a candidate with the following:
- Strong administration skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- High degree of IT literacy with a working knowledge of Excel and Word
- Be able to process high volumes of work under pressure whilst maintaining accuracy and work as part of a team.
- Working in the Back Office team to provide comprehensive administrative service to the rest of the group in order to meet client needs.
- Assist in day to day administration duties, including the processing of contract notes and dividend/interest distributions and entering cash transactions.
- Produce standard letters and mail merges as required.
- Prepare and produce client reports as directed.
- Assis the Investment Managers with specific tasks as requested.
- Assist and prepare daily cash reconciliations.
- Assist and prepare monthly stock reconciliations.
If this role is of interest to you then please get in contact with Tara at i2i Recruitment today for immediate consideration!
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance.
i2i Recruitment Ltd is a leading independent employment agency providing staffing solutions across specialist areas. We are a corporate member of the REC and are dedicated to provide a professional quality of service to clients and candidates alike.
- General Admin
- Microsoft Excel
- Organisational Skills
- Database Admin
- Highly Detailed