A superb opportunity has arisen to join an established and reputable Invesment Management firm as an Investment Administrator.
The main focus of the role is as follows:
- Process new business from pre-sales through to policy documentation stage
- Communicate and liaise with the Directors of the company and other sales agents as directed to ensure all client trade instructions are recorded in a central database
- Communicate and liaise with the offshore administration and trade teams to ensure all client instructions received and logged by the company are placed with the external funds
- Detail and keep record of all client transactions, (including, but not limited to, client servicing, client trade instructions, generative business)
- Provide regular reports on business activities and case management to the Directors as required
In order to be considered for this position, suitable applicants must possess the following:
- At least 2 years experience of administration experience within the investment sector
- top level accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills and the ability work with both clients and various providers
- Be team orientated and able to work within a close knit team
In return you can expect a friendly working environment, excellent progression opportunities and career prospects and good bonus potential within an expanding organisation.
Apply today for further information!
- Communication Skills
- Investment Administration
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job