An established independent property company, who own, build, manage, and refurbish both commercial and residential properties in the UK and abroad, are keen to employ a new staff member.
This new role will be varied and require someone with a very good eye for detail. The role necessitates involvement spanning all aspects of the business, meaning that the successful candidate will become an integral part of the small but highly knowledgeable team.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
· Assisting with Property Management
· Property research and due diligence for potential acquisitions
· Monitoring of all rents
· Compiling and maintaining accounts, project spreadsheets and financial records
· Liaising with company accountants
· Managing supplier and agent contracts
The following is essential:
· Strong telephone and interpersonal manner
· Excellent numeracy and literacy skills
· Faultless organisational skills, especially proactivity and multitasking
· Strong IT skills, with advanced ability in Microsoft Excel
· Must have a full UK Driving Licence
A property-related degree is advantageous, and some property industry work experience is essential. However, this is a truly unique starting opportunity for a bright graduate that wants to learn all about property investment, development, acquisitions, asset management and general property management, meaning that any strong candidate will be considered.
- Organisational Skills